TeckNet iEP174 Quad USB Car charger:
TeckNet Car Charger 48 WATT lets you quickly charge your 4 devices at once (charge 4 phone or 4 tablets at once) on the road.
BLUETEK™: Smart Charging for Smart Devices:
As a device is plugged in for charging, the smart BLUETEK USB port independently scans the device (phone, tablet etc) and then configures itself to match the smart device’s specific charging code. This optimises the charge capacity for each Smart USB Port and ensures that your device recharges at maximum speed
48W Masive Power:
One charger with 4 dedicated USB ports, allowing you to recharge 4 devices at full speed(charge 4 tablets at once).
Compatible with ALL phones,most of 5V tablets and other USB-charged devices(except the Asus Transformer).
Safety Comes as Standard:
A professional fail-safe system makes them the market leaders with an extensive array of safety features to keep you and your devices safe – wherever you use them.
The LED indicator:
The LED indicator, meanwhile, lets you tell at a glance whether the charger is successfully connectet to a power source or not, so you can charge your devices whenever you want.
TeckNet 18 Months Warranty:
At TeckNet, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, LG G2 and Asus tablets.
- Tecknet PowerDash D2 USB Car Charger with BLUETEK technology maximizes compatibility with Android, Apple and other devices to ensure recharging at maximum speed (5V 2.4A/Each USB Port, 9.6A in total)
- 4 Smart USB charge ports allow you to recharge 4 phones, iPads or other devices simultaneously, quickly and easily in your car. Input: DC 12-24V; Output: 5V 9.6A/48W
- Lightweight, compact design for improved portability (only 57×39.5x26mm, 40g); Easy-to-read LED indicator helps to confirm whether the USB car charger is properly connected
- Use your existing USB charging cables to recharge most USB powered devices, including iPad Air 2, Mini 3, iPhone 6S, 6, 5SE, 5S, 5, Samsung Galaxy S7, S6 Edge Plus, Mobile Phones and more; Compatible with Apple and Android OEM power cables;
- TeckNet’s advanced multi-level safety system and intelligent circuit design protects you and your device from short-circuit, over-heating, over-current and over-charging.