Introducing DURAGADGET’s capacitive LCD touchscreen gloves for touchscreen devices, designed to keep you warm and comfortable during the bitter winter months whilst still allowing full use of your expensive gadget without ever having to remove your gloves.
These gloves feature three finger capacitive swipe technology, which reacts in the same way that your finger would against a touchscreen, allowing functionality that would normally require you to be gloveless (and cold!). The capacitive technology is made from high grade silver coated nano fibres to give you tactile feel and responsiveness on your touchscreen, whilst removing all static, and is compatible with all touchscreen technologies.
The gloves are made from a soil and stain resistant, hand washable and odourless material (70% wool, 20% nylon, 10% spandex), finished in a stylish black for an executive look, are fleece lined for insulation, and have a gathered wrist for a snug fit.
- Executive black soil and stain resistant material made from 70% wool
- Made to be smooth, soft and insulated to keep you comfortable and warm in the colder weather
- Gloves are odourless and hand washable – keep your gloves looking like new without ruining their functionality
- Features three finger capacitive swipe technology that conducts a small amount of electrical current from your fingers, allowing full use of your touchscreen without having to remove your gloves (compatible with all touch screen technologies)
- An ingenious solution to using a touchscreen whilst out and about, ideal for almost all outdoor activities