it British best-selling UK premium kids tablet, 7″ custom wide-screen makes viewing easy, the screen is of high quality gorilla glass with an ips 1024*600 display. Built-in Bluetooth pairs to Bluetooth devices in seconds, Mini HDMI port connects your it to a TV to share video. A Micro SD card slot (32GB per sd card)* enables you to save a library of music, games, video and movies to play back “on-the-go” with or without Wi-Fi. Perfect for keeping children entertained whilst on long journeys.
it is fast, stable Android KitKat software means quick app launch time and performance, Google Play pre-installed, access to millions of applications. Easy to use, durable Tablet PC to suit people of all ages, perfect for games, social media, reading books, listening to music, homework, catching up on TV, surfing the internet. Parental controls available to limit the time spent on the tablet and access to suitable content.
it OTG makes it easy to share files with a mobile device without the need for a PC. A micro USB port connects it to external USB devices.
Mediatek Quadcore Tablet Pc, with an Octa core GPU mail450 MP4 processor, 8GB storage, 1G RAM. In-built 2MP Dual Camera perfect for capturing videos/photographs, FM radio, WI-FI, HDMI and Bluetooth. it an ideal childrens tablet pc, designed and owned by a UK company
Award Winning, PCR 2015 Award, Natwest Everywoman Finalist, Proud to sponsor Bliss UK baby charity. Featured in Daily Mail, Times, Guardian
ittle Tablet PC, Charger, Manual, Stylus, USB lead, OTG lead
- Award winning CE certified kids tablet with 8 hour battery life, ittle educational app, and games
- Durable, lightweight kids case to protect against drops and bumps, 32GB SD Card slot for storing and playing back downloads
- Google Playstore installed for thousands of free kids apps, including childrens Cbeebies, Disney, Nickelodeon
- IPS HD 1024 * 600 display. Connects to TV via in-built HDMI port, pairs with any bluetooth device, USB port connects to external USB device
- Easy-to-use parental controls: manage usage limits, content access and educational goals, tablet supports Bliss UK premature baby charity