The iKross 2-in-1 Tablet Stand offers a fully adjustable and space-saving solution for tablet viewing. It lets you look at all your favorite online recipes, play apps, watch movies, and chat hands-free easily. It is perfect to use any room, kitchen, meeting room, or even be used as a bedroom nightstand. This mounting kit is an ultra-versatile and multi-purpose tablet holder for you to use everywhere!
The holder can rotate 360 degrees with a highly adjustable pivoting mounting stand with multiple joints.
2-in-1 Mount or Desktop Use
Two mounting plates are included with installation hardware to place in multiple locations easily. The base of stand features expanding legs for extra stability, so it can be placed on a table or countertop for portable use.
Large Tablet Holder with Easy Release Button
Fits for most popular tablets from 7 to 12 inches. With special padding to grip and protect your tablet securely. It also has a quick release button makes the tablet easy to access and remove.
Device compatibility: 5.7 to 8.1 in / 14.5 to 20.5 cm in width
Weight: 2.11 lbs / 957 grams
Aluminum stand body x1
Tablet holder x1
Mounting plates x2
Sets of mounting x1
This is a universal tablet mount holder and is NOT designed for a specific model. Before finalizing your order, please check your tablet dimensions and make sure it fits.
- Compatible with most 7 to 12 inch tablets including Apple iPad Air, iPad mini, Google Nexus, Microsoft Surface Pro, Samsung Galaxy Tablet, ASUS ZenPad and more.
- Includes 2 mounting plates for multiple installation locations, such as walls, under kitchen cabinet or other places you want; the stand can easily attach or remove from mount plates and transform into a regular desktop tablet stand.
- Durable and sturdy aluminum body with adjustable legs provides a stable base and keeps your device safe.
- 360 degree rotating tablet holder for portrait and landscape view. Quick release button allows simple tablet insertion and removal.
- Highly adjustable stand and multiple rotating joints allow optimal viewing angles and positioning.