The PortaPow USB Charger Cable for Android tablets is built with extra rugged connectors and cable. Rather than buy a cheap low quality mains charger to replace your lost/faulty charger, use this high quality cable together with your computer or existing usb charger.
Compatible with tablets which use a 2.5mm diameter round connector and charge at 5V / 2A or less. Check the pictures of the connector at the top of this page. 2.5mm is smaller than a headphone socket which is 3.5mm, if your charging socket is the same size as the headphones one, then this cable will not fit.
IMPORTANT – this cable will only work if the original charger had a 5V output. It is not compatible with devices that require a 9V or 12V charger.
Charging speed depends on how much power is being output by the USB socket. Most modern computers and mains chargers can charge at full speed
Compatible with a huge number of Android tablets and other devices including:
Arnova – 7 G1, 7c G2, 8, 8C G3, 7F G3
A1CS Fusion Premium Plus
Fuhu NABI / NABI2-NV7A
Superpad Flytouch aPad / ePad (excluding the Flytouch 2)
Roberts DAB Sports Radio 2
Onda Vi40 / V140
RTB ULTIMATE JMS-0502000
STORAGE OPTIONS SCROLL 53511
Yarvik Tab250 Tab 250
- Allows you to charge your tablet from a computer’s USB socket or any other USB socket with sufficient power output
- Extra thick and strong 22 AWG low resistance copper cable (thicker than our 24AWG 150cm cable) for high speed charging despite the extra length
- Rather than buying a cheap low quality mains charger to replace your lost/faulty one, use this high quality cable together with your existing high quality mains charger or computer
- Only compatible with tablets which use a 2.5×0.8mm round connector and charge at 5V
- 250cm length makes it easy to pickup and use your tablet during charging