Be well equipped in your everyday life with the clever products of the brand new LEICKE Smart Life series. One of these is this Sharon Bluetooth Smart Scale. It’s an easy-to-use scale, but its Bluetooth connectivity and the extra functions support you in reaching your goal and help to control your weight.
The body analysis scale comes with a practical, sturdy and modern design. Made of 6 mm tempered glass, it will blend in perfectly in any bathroom. Thanks to the generous display and the large digits you can clearly read the information on the display while you are standing upright.
Besides your weight, this allrounder also determines the percentage of body fat, bones, muscles and water in your body. The BMI calculator enables you to easily classify your weight in relation to your size and it indicates any change in weight precisely. The BMI is calculated from inputted height and measured weight. The measurement of body fat and muscle mass and its distribution will provide additional information on this value and your weight.
– Measurement of weight, body fat, percentage of muscle, bone mass and water as well as BMI (Body Mass Index) data
– Saves a personal account and recognizes up to 8 different users
– Supports you in reaching your goal and helps to control your weight
– Graphical representation of weight changes
– Bluetooth 4.0 connection with iPhone and iPad
– Automatic data transfer to MEDM App for iOS (7.0+), Android (from 4.3) and Microsoft (Win 10)
– Attractive, modern design with a 6 mm tempered glass platform– Maximum weight: 180 kg
– Sharon Bluetooth Smart body analysis scale, three AAA batteries (each 1.5V), user manual
- Stylish easy-to-use bathroom scale with Bluetooth connectivity
- Generous display and the large digits you can clearly read the information on the display while you are standing upright
- Measurement of weight, body fat, percentage of muscle, bone mass and water as well as BMI (Body Mass Index) data | Graphical representation of weight changes | Saves a personal account and recognizes up to 8 different users
- Connect to any phone – Bluetooth data transmission to SwissMed App for iOS (7.0+) and Android (from 4.3) | All data is always available via the app and the browser of your computer. | PLEASE NOTE: In order to be able to connect the device, GPS must be activated in the phone. Then you have to confirm the access to GPS in the App (pop-up window).
- Try more products of the Sharon Smart Life Series: Activity Tracker (WD67204), Bluetooth Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor (LH67402), Music Beanie with Bluetooth Headset (WD67221 & WD67223)