Be well equipped in your everyday life with the clever products of the brand new LEICKE Smart Life series. One of these is this Sharon Bluetooth Smart Blood Pressure Monitor. It is a easy-to-use wrist blood pressure monitor, but its extra functions such as Bluetooth connectivity make it easier for you to control your blood pressure and keep records of it.
Thanks to the latest generation of mobile blood pressure monitors like this one from Sharon, controlling the blood pressure and pulse regularly is no loss of quality of life anymore. The Sharon device is more compact and lighter than conventional blood pressure monitors. An innovative inflation measurement technology enables faster measurement results. Blood pressure is already measured while the cuff is inflated. The device detects the systoles quickly and ends measurements earlier than with conventional measurement. This prevents unnecessarily excessive inflation of pressure in the cuff.
The particularly large LCD display with its white numerals and the bright blue backlight ensures optimal readability. The blood pressure monitor can be connected to mobile devices with iOS or Android via Bluetooth. The data can thus be transmitted directly after the measurement using the free MEDM App.
– Accurate blood pressure measurement on the wrist
– Faster measuring results through innovative inflation measurement technology
– Blood pressure is already measured during the inflation of the cuff.
– Arrhythmia display
– 60 memory locations
– Easy to read due to particularly large numbers
– Ultra-slim design
– Can be used with a fully charged battery for about 20 days.
– Charge battery via Micro USB port.
– Bluetooth data transmission to MEDM App for iOS (7.0+) and Android (from 4.3)
– Sharon Bluetooth Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor, USB charging cable
- Sharon Smart Blood Pressure Monitor: Accurate blood pressure measurement on the wrist | Faster measuring results through innovative inflation measurement technology – blood pressure is already measured during the inflation of the cuff.
- Easy to read due to particularly large numbers | Arrhythmia display | 60 memory locations
- Can be used with a fully charged battery for about 20 days. | Charge battery via Micro USB port.
- Bluetooth data transmission to MedM App from SwissMed for iOS (7.0+) and Android (from 4.3) | All data is always available via the app and the browser of your computer. | PLEASE NOTE: In order to be able to connect the device, GPS must be activated in the phone. Then you have to confirm the access to GPS in the App (pop-up window).
- Try more products of the Sharon Smart Life Series such as the Activity Tracker (WD67204), Bluetooth Body Analysis Scale (LH67301), or Music Beanie with Bluetooth Headset (WD67221 & WD67223)