Using this adapter to connect a compatible device directly to an Ethernet cable can result in speeds two or three times faster than WIFI.
Convert USB 2.0 to RJ45 Ethernet port
Driver Provider: Realtek
USB cable length: 3.9 inches / 10 centimeters
Working tempreture: 0℃ – 70℃
Support all USB standard commands
Support TCP/IP, NetBEUI, ipx/spx transfer protocol
Half/Full duplex 10/100Mbps operation
Support Wake-on-Lan (WoL) and RealWoW
Switch 10/100Mbps network automaticcally
Support IEEE 802.3/802.3U/802.3x/802.1/802.1Q/802.3az-2010 protocol
Compliant to USB1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0
Extremely low power consumption
Independent MAC network address
Works with NetBooks, Notebooks, UltraBooks, MacBook Air Lion and Mountain Lion 10.6 or above.
Works with Nexus 7 1st gen, up to Android 4.4.4. and Nexus 7 2nd gen, with Android 5.0.1 or later.
Works with Samsung’s newer tablets that have an ETHERNET menu in Android Settings such as Tab4 8in and 10.1 in, Tab PRO, Note PRO, Tab-S.
All other models of Samsung Tablets without an Ethernet menu DO NOT support this Ethernet adapter
Works with Android “Stick Computers” such as MK802, MK808 and UG802. Some Sticks may need a powered USB hub
EXCEPTIONS: This adapter will not work if tablet manufacturers have not included an Ethernet (wired internet) capability in their version of the Operating System. For this reason, the following ANDROID tablets can not use this adapter: Samsung tablets, ACER, Lenovo, Sony, Coby-Kyros. Toshiba models “Thrive7″, AT200” (ExciteLE) will not work with this adapter. This adapter will not Enable a tablet that is not configured to work with Ethernet. Consult your Manufacturer or your applicable web forum if you are uncertain.
- Hardware System Requirements: notebook/Tablets/Chromebook/desktop computer with one available USB port; Windows XP/Vista/Win 7 8 or up, Linux 2.6.4 or up, Android 2.1 or up, and Mac OS 10.6 or up
- Driver-less design for Windows 8.1 / 10 (32/64 bit) or up, Mac OS 10.9 or up, and Android 4.0 or up operation system
- – Add 10/100M speed wired network ability to your devices – Add 3 port HUB to your device – Support HDD, USB flash disk, SSD, card reader etc data transfer – Support OTG function, work with mouse and keyboard etc – Support power charging; plug to DC 3.5×13.5mm port with 5V/1A or 5V/2A power adapter to charge external devcies – We suggest buyer connecting to USB charger with our own DC power cable (included) for high power consumption use, eg. hard disk data transfer
- Also compatible with part version of mini PC/TV Box/HDTV. Do not work with Smartphone
- Limited Android compatibility. Android users, before you buy be sure to look if the device has a (grayed out) “Ethernet” menu in Settings under WIRELESS & NETWORKS. Most probably it will just work then