The Mach Speed Trio Stealth G2 / 8 is more than just a standard tablet; it is the keeper of recipes, the player of movies, the navigator of directions and the holder of the Internet information that we need throughout the day. As the explosion of apps has extended the functionality of the Trio Stealth G2 / 8, we need a holder that can give us equally convenient, fingertip accessibility to that information at all times. This extends from cooking in the kitchen to driving directions as we travel. Fortunately, Gomadic has come to the rescue with our unique Suction Cup Mount / Holder Stand designed for the Mach Speed Trio Stealth G2 / 8 Tablet. With this unique product, you can safely situate your tablet so that it is always in perfect view and ready to assist with your daily tasks. With a flexible, yet stable gooseneck mounting arm, a large, secure suction cup base, and a padded, non-slip support platform, the product has endless applications. Solid construction, with carefully placed foam and rubber surfaces guarantees that the Mach Speed Trio Stealth G2 / 8 will be safely held with no scratching to the delicate finish. Of course, like every product Gomadic has ever made, this is backed by our Gomadic Lifetime Warranty so buyers can buy with confidence!
- Custom designed tablet base cradle for use with the Mach Speed Trio Stealth G2 / 8 device. Adjustable grips tailor to the [Model] precise dimensions (200.8 x 150.2 x 10.7 mm).
- Firm, but flexible gooseneck safely holds the Mach Speed Trio Stealth G2 / 8 and provides a stable and convenient viewing environment. Attaches to any smooth surface including glass, metal, granite, plastic, wood veneer and more! Gooseneck length is 7″” (65mm)
- Tablet can be oriented in both landscape and portrait viewing modes. Quick release suction base provides quick and easy adjustments to viewing angle.
- This Suction Cup Mount for the Mach Speed Trio Stealth G2 / 8 is a quality product and is backed by the Gomadic Lifetime Warranty.
- Tablet base is simple to operate. Tension control switch precisely engages and disengages vacuum based suction mechanism.